Please pray as Sharon flies early September from JFK to Vienna. She leads a women’s group in St. Pölten, Lower Austria, then she is doing business consulting with the Schaffers. She has a women’s Bible study in Baden and one in Traisen.
On the way to visit Maria Schaffer’s family, they will minister in a home fellowship. After their return, Sharon will be in St. Pölten again and Baden.
Later in the month, she flies to England and takes the train to Scunthorpe. The ministry schedule in England will include teaching on Sundays as well as Bible Studies during the week. The Fellowship plans an outreach meeting and will provide a meal and evangelistic message for many needy people in the town. We have been praying for these outreaches over the past months and Sharon looks forward to being a a part of this one. She is praying to be prepared for whatever doors the Lord may open.
- Please pray for resilience and spiritual insight.
- Already the Lord has been giving her many things to share that have been developing over the last few months. She is relying on Him to help her put it all into order & help her present it.
- These preparations on top of full-time work can be tiring. We thank you for your prayer support.
- Pray for safety and health. Pray the Lord gives her just the right words for the people and their needs. She wants to fit into the Lord’s agenda and what He is doing.
- The Lord is using these long-standing connections to let His life flow from believer to believer and to seekers as well.